|1. 100 spine surgeon who made headlines in 2014 Full story
2. Only 14 days left to register for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
3. 7 things to know about disc replacement after 7 years Full story
4. 8 things for spine surgeons to know for today Full story
5. Build ASC revenue on the right foundation. Click here to read this article and learn more about an upcoming event on this topic.
6. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Amir Mehbod of Twin Cities Spine Center Full story
7. The world can thank this neurosurgeon for John Mellencamp Full story
8. Another orthopedic powerhouse? Kerlan-Jobe, Santa Monica orthopedic group complete Cedars-Sinai affiliation Full story
9. Growing from IPA to ACO: How physicians can remain independent in the shifting healthcare landscape Full story
10. 39 hospitals facing highest Medicare fines for readmissions Full story
11. 5 trends in medtech investing from AdvaMed Full story
12. Does smoking impact spinal fusion rates? 4 findings Full story
13. BD buys CareFusion for $12.2B: 8 things to know Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.