1. Where is the biggest need for advancement in spine patient care? 7 spine surgeons discuss Full story
2. Spinal disc replacement in hospitals vs. ASCs: 5 findings Full story
3. Alabama system pays hackers after ransomware attack at 3 hospitals Full story
4. Is Wikipedia complicating your patient relationships? Download this free executive brief, 3 Approaches to Navigate the Era of Digital Diagnosis
5. Join 180+ hospital and health system leader speakers + keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham for Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here!
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Intel, Brown University research AI use for spinal cord injuries — 4 insights Full story
7. Dr. Samuel Adams joins Alaska orthopedic practice — 3 insights Full story
8. Patient sues physician, hospital over inability to provide medical records after spinal cord implant Full story
9. How this health system supports a growth strategy with the help of medication management. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. Xtant Medical welcomes new president, CEO Full story
11. Study: Physicians reimbursed less for Medicaid spine patients than Medicare spine patients Full story
12. Beyond opioids: Hospital for Special Surgery's clinical care coordinator will weigh in on emerging approaches to pain management during this live discussion.