1. State-by-state breakdown of 88 spine, neurosurgeon moves in 2019 so far Full story
2. Emory begins work on 180,000-sq.-ft. orthopedic, spine institute Full story
3. Oklahoma hospital lays off most employees, partially shuts down Full story
4. How does your neighborhood affect your health? Maybe more than a good doctor. Click here to find out why.
5. Surgeon ordered to pay $4.25M to resolve kickback & false billing claims Full story
6. The state of BMP in spine surgery today Full story
7. Indiana practice plans expansion to keep spine, orthopedic care local Full story
8. Integrated Pain Associates converting spine, sports medicine practice into $3M ASC Full story
9. Beyond opioids: Hospital for Special Surgery's clinical care coordinator will weigh in on emerging approaches to pain management during this live discussion.
10. 10 device co. key notes - Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, Medtronic & more Full story
11. Duke receives $24M in federal grants for opioid research, including spine implant study Full story
12. Protecting Your Investment | Tips to Improve Performance of Employed Providers - Learn How