|1. Can risk sharing work? The realities of reducing low-value spine care Full story
2. Only 16 days left to register for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
3. What will medtech look like in 2020? J&J may not be on top--10 key trends Full story
4. Pedicle subtraction osteotomy revision--5 things to know Full story
5. ASC safe surgery: The power of the checklist. Click here to read this article and learn more about an upcoming event on this topic.
6. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. James Bennett of Tulane University School of Medicine Full story
7. 5 robotic spine surgery systems sold in the U.S. for 3Q Full story
8. Across the Atlantic: 5 key observations on Asian orthobiologics market Full story
9. Facebook considering foray into healthcare Full story
10. 20 hospital closures, bankruptcies so far in 2014 Full story
11. 11 steps to a more collaborative health system Full story
12. The back story: Neck and back medical technology through the ages Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.