2. 39 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
3. Zimmer, K2M, Amedica & More - 17 key notes Full story
4. Medtronic ditches foreign subsidiary cash, will use $16B external financing for Covidien deal Full story
5. Free webinar: Implementing Safe Surgery Checklists at Your Surgery Center. Thursday, Oct. 9 (1:15 p.m.-2:15 p.m. CDT). Click here to learn more and register.
6. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. John Bendo of NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases Full story
7. What is the best surgical treatment for thoracolumbar fracture dislocation? Full story
8. 8 things to know about the Chinese orthopedic instrument market Full story
9. OIG proposes Anti-Kickback exceptions: 5 things to know Full story
10. Ebola in the US: 5 things to know Full story
11. 8 latest CEO moves in hospitals, health systems Full story
12. Inc. names Genesys Spine one of the fastest-growing private US companies Full story
13. Sunshine Act: 5 must-reads for spine surgeons Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.