1. What should change in spine care over the next 5 years? 6 spine, neurosurgeons discuss Full story
2. Clifton Orthopedic Associates owner charged with illegally prescribing 1.4M+ opioid tablets Full story
3. CMS penalizes 2,583 hospitals for high readmissions: 5 things to know Full story
4. The evolution of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's patient experience. Attend this online discussion to hear from DFCI's CIO.
5. Join 180+ hospital and health system leader speakers + keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham for Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here!
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Intel, Brown University research AI use for spinal cord injuries — 4 insights Full story
7. How CTL Amedica has grown since its $10M spine acquisition + what lies ahead Full story
8. Salary differences between practice owners, employed physicians Full story
9. How this health system supports a growth strategy with the help of medication management. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. 6 spine ASCs opened this year Full story
11. Neuromodulation implant for spinal cord stimulation on the rise Full story
12. Beyond opioids: Hospital for Special Surgery's clinical care coordinator will weigh in on emerging approaches to pain management during this live discussion.