|1. Can spinal tumor surgery improve? 5 things to know on hospital readmissions Full story
2. 65 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
3. 9 roadblocks to minimally invasive spine surgery Full story
4. 5 things to know about spine surgery SSI Full story
5. Free webinars:
- Building Revenue on the Right Foundation. Thursday, Oct. 16, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
- Successful ASC Development. Tuesday, Sept. 30 (2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. CDT). Click here to learn more and register.
6. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Robert Banco of Boston Spine Group Full story
7. K2M stock hits crucial point--5 things to know Full story
8. 7 highest paid locum tenens physician specialties Full story
9. Out-of-network physicians at in-network EDs lead to unexpected costs Full story
10. Hospital ratings: What the shift from inpatient to outpatient means for performance measurement Full story
11. Providence Medical Technology gets 3 spine-related patents Full story
12. Dr. Alvin Crawford receives Morehouse College's "Candle in the Dark" award Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.