|1. The lateral revolution: Can new technology make spine surgery better? Full story
2. 65 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
3. DePuy Synthes, SpineGuard, Baxano & more--23 key notes Full story
4. K-wire safety: How common are breaches in spine surgery? Full story
5. Free webinars:
- Building Revenue on the Right Foundation. Thursday, Oct. 16, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
- Successful ASC Development. Tuesday, Sept. 30 (2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. CDT). Click here to learn more and register.
6. Orthofix numbers blunder: Still no 2Q financial report, CFO resigns Full story
7. 5 key concepts on Zyga Technology's $10 financing Full story
8. 10 recent legislative developments affecting the healthcare industry Full story
9. Top 11 medical schools for pediatrics Full story
10. CVS Health enters into clinical affiliations with 3 academic medical centers Full story
11. Crestwood Medical Center adopts 1st Medtronic O-arm for spine surgery in Northern Alabama Full story
12. Eminent Spine launches lumbar plate system Full story
13. Maintain referral relationships: What does it take? Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.