|1. How one institution is leading the charge toward minimally invasive spine surgery Full story
2. 65 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
3. 11 spine surgeons & specialists in the headlines this week Full story
4. Baxano completes $1.5M financing: 5 things to know Full story
5. Free webinar: Implementing Safe Surgery Checklists at Your Surgery Center. Thursday, Oct. 9, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
6. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Paul Marcotte of Penn Medicine Full story
7. Revision neural decompression, fusion: 5 points on long-term outcomes Full story
8. PPACA leads to significant drop in uncompensated care costs: 10 things to know Full story
9. 10 states with the lowest physician pay Full story
10. 8 latest CEO moves in hospitals, health systems Full story
11. AMA publishes CPT code for MIS SI joint fusion Full story
12. Crouse Hospital names Dr. Eric Deshaines a medical director Full story
13. Nanovis Spine gets FDA clearance for interbody fusion device Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.