2. 70 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
3. Did the U.S. Treasury Department spoil Medtronic's acquisition of Covidien? Full story
4. 7 trends in treating patients with thoracic disc disorder, myelopathy Full story
5. Free webinar: Implementing Safe Surgery Checklists at Your Surgery Center. Thursday, Oct. 9, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
6. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Duane Pitt of Desert Institute for Spine Disorders Full story
7. SpineGuard revenue drops 6% in 2014 so far: 10 key concepts Full story
9. 10 hospitals expanding orthopedic services Full story
10. Will bundled payments kill innovation? Full story
11. 63 more insurers to offer marketplace in 2015 Full story
12. FDA clears Life Spine's expandable lateral interbody system Full story
13. Santa Rosa Orthopaedics creates total spine health program Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.