2. 70 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
2. Who had the best quarter? Medtronic, Stryker, J&J, Smith & Nephew, Zimmer--80 things to know Full story
3. 5 spine device companies ready for prime time Full story
4. Free webinar: Implementing Safe Surgery Checklists at Your Surgery Center. Thursday, Oct. 9, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Failed bundled payments? Not at this orthopedic hospital Full story
6. Spinal fusion for degenerative spondylolisthesis: 5 national trends Full story
7. 10 of the most famous spine surgeries in history Full story
8. Peter Drucker's brilliant 47-year-old idea could transform healthcare Full story
9. PPACA exchanges could present coverage problems for patients with rare diseases Full story
10. Inpatient utilization stagnates, falls for 68% of nonprofit hospitals Full story
11. 25 things for spine surgeons to know about the Sunshine Act Full story
12. 21 spine, neurosurgeons on the move Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.