1. Healthcare 3.0: What the data invasion means for spine surgery Full story
2. 75 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
2. Can spine surgeons prevent unexpected medical bills for patients? Full story
3. 5 key observations on Kyphon Express II launch: How it'll impact Medtronic's business Full story
4. Free webinar: Supply Management Optimization - ASC Challenges & Solutions. Thursday, Sept. 18, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Thomas Mroz of Cleveland Clinic Full story
6. Dr. Edward Seljeskog to serve on South Dakota Transportation Commission Full story
7. K2M, Aurora Spine, Spineology & more--13 key notes Full story
8. Do your managers want to move up the ladder? Full story
9. 6 things to do before your next crisis Full story
10. 160 gastroenterologists to know--2014 Full story
11. Orthopedic spine vs. neurosurgeon for ACDF: 3 key findings Full story
12. 4 WEB Medical launches 3D-printed Osteotomy Truss System Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.