1. 50 things for spine surgeons to know about ACOs Full story
2. 115 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
2. 11 spine surgeons, neurosurgeons in the headlines this week Full story
3. The Sunshine Act: Are spine surgeons wary of device company partnerships? Full story
4. Free webinar: Supply Management Optimization - ASC Challenges & Solutions. Thursday, Sept. 18, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Gunnar Andersson of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Full story
6. 10 trendy apps for orthopedic surgeons Full story
7. Orthopedic surgeons #4 on highest-paid locum tenens physicians; Who's ahead? Full story
8. SpineFrontier brings Tamara Souriolle onboard to boost education Full story
9. How many physicians accept Medicaid in America's major cities? Full story
10. Code Black: Putting a face on America's access problem Full story
11. Amedica releases Valeo II--5 quick facts Full story
12. Dr. Jonathan Simaee joins The Center for Spinal Disorders Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.