1. Turning the ideal into reality: How spine surgeons make data work for them Full story
2. 130 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
2. Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA's Orthopaedic & Rehabilitation Devices Panel Full story
3. 8 things for spine surgeons to know for today Full story
4. Free webinar: Supply Management Optimization - ASC Challenges & Solutions. Thursday, Sept. 18, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Scott Boden of Emory Healthcare Full story
6. Aurora Spine launches new TiNano-coated lumbar interbody cage Full story
7. Orthopedic surgeons with Saturday hours: The next big trend? Full story
8. 8 hospitals receive downgrades in the past month Full story
9. 10 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
10. The ink is still drying on 4 of the most interesting deals in healthcare Full story
11. Global biomaterials market to reach $33.6B in 2019: 5 observations Full story
12. Dr. Joseph Hahn to retire as chief of staff at Cleveland Clinic Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.