1. Orthopedist vs. neurosurgeon for elective spine surgeries: Does it make a difference? Full story
2. 130 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
3. First spine surgery with 3D-printed vertebral body: Will this change everything? Full story
4. Free webinar: Growing your ASC spine practice - A discussion on contemporary MIS technology for spinal stenosis. Thursday, Sept. 18, 2:15 PM-3:15 PM EDT. Click here to learn more and register.
5. 25 things for spine surgeons to know about the Sunshine Act Full story
6. Medtronic, Stryker, J&J, Smith & Nephew, Zimmer: Who had the best Q2? 80 things to know Full story
7. Smith & Nephew's new sales model to lower costs: Is it sustainable? Full story
8. 10 of the most famous spine surgeries in history Full story
9. 35 key findings on American physicians today Full story
10. 6 steps to evaluating the impact of healthcare innovations Full story
11. CMS provides details on offer to clear Medicare claims backlog: 10 things to know Full story
12. Failed bundled payments? Not at this orthopedic hospital Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.