1. 5 spine device companies ready for prime time Full story
2. 130 spots remain for the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs. Oct. 23-25 in Chicago. To learn more and register, click here.
2. Where venture capital money is (and isn't) in medtech: 8 key trends Full story
3. MIS, biologics, laser disc repair: Which innovation changes spine surgery as we know it? Full story
4. Free webinar: Growing your ASC spine practice - A discussion on contemporary MIS technology for spinal stenosis. Thursday, Sept. 18, 2:15 PM-3:15 PM EDT. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Jens Chapman of UW Medicine Full story
7. Spineology launches new spinal system Full story
8. 15 states with the largest data breaches Full story
9. What healthcare can learn from Harley-Davidson Full story
10. Are micro clinics the future of healthcare delivery? Full story
11. 12 statistics on physician plans through 2017 Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.