1. Risk sharing payment models: What spine surgeons stand to gain & lose Full story
2. The BMP cancer risk for cervical spinal fusion: 5 new findings Full story
3. A 5-year spine device warranty? Titan Spine is all in Full story
4. Free webinar: Growing your ASC spine practice - A discussion on contemporary MIS technology for spinal stenosis. Thursday, Sept. 18, 2:15 PM-3:15 PM EDT. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein of NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases Full story
6. Dr. Patrick Sugrue joins Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital Full story
7. China approves Mazor's Renaissance system Full story
8. 63 Physician Leaders to speak at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs in Chicago, Oct. 23-25. To learn more and register, Click Here.
9. 5 industry changes that could transform healthcare (and how they could fail) Full story
10. Top 3 residency programs for 10 specialties Full story
11. 25 cities most impacted by physician shortages Full story
12. Medtronic CEO gets $24.8M reimbursement to cover tax inversion bill Full story
13. Spine residency training: Does 3D navigational feedback make a difference? Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.