1. 80 things to know: Medtronic, Stryker, J&J, S&N, Zimmer--Who had the best Q2? Full story
2. Orthopedist vs. neurosurgeon for elective spine surgeries: Does it make a difference? Full story
3. First spine surgery with 3D-printed disc--Will this change everything Full story
4. Free webinar: Growing your ASC spine practice - A discussion on contemporary MIS technology for spinal stenosis. Thursday, Sept. 18, 2:15 PM-3:15 PM EDT. Click here to learn more and register.
5. 25 things for spine surgeons to know about the Sunshine Act Full story
6. Smith & Nephew's new sales model to lower costs: Is it sustainable? Full story
7. 10 of the most famous spine surgeries in history Full story
8. 63 Physician Leaders to speak at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs in Chicago, Oct. 23-25. To learn more and register, Click Here.
9. 150 hospital and health system CFOs to know Full story
10. 20 hospital closures, bankruptcies so far in 2014 Full story
11. 10 things to know about the new MU rule Full story
12. Dr. Alexander Vaccaro named Rothman Institute president Full story
13. Failed bundled payments? Not at this orthopedic hospital Full story
Seeking speakers for the 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine in June, 2015. Contact Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org and Lauren Groeper at email@example.com for more information.
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.