1. How Johnson & Johnson plans to grow orthopedic, spine robotics in the next 24 months Full story
2. The evolving patient population in spine: 4 insights from Dr. Camden Burns Full story
3. 'We have not lost our way': Kaiser CEO's memo to staff after Labor Day protests Full story
4. Healthcare, the internet of things and blockchain — A realistic overview of the technologies changing patient care. Click here to read the white paper.
5. What to expect from Medtronic in 2020 and beyond with Geoff Martha as CEO Full story
6. Dr. Anuj Patel joins OrthoAtlanta's 39-physician team — 4 details to know Full story
7. UCLA, Theseus AI sign license agreement for spine MRI technology Full story
8. Aurora Spine founder named president of Milestone Scientific — 3 quick facts Full story
9. 5 Must Reads:
- Your organization can become a driver of community wellness. Read this white paper to learn how.
- Who went where and when? We've tracked 120+ executive moves, from retirements to resignations to brand new tenures and debuts. Catch up on all of them.
- One billion people felt the effects of healthcare data breaches in 2018. Keep your patients out of this statistic.
- Healthcare, the internet of things and blockchain — A realistic overview of the technologies changing patient care. Click here to read the white paper.
- Your electronic nurse scheduling system is a waste — unless you consider your front-line staff's needs when you select it. Here are 3 questions you must ask.
10. NervGen Pharma readies trials for biologic treatment of spinal cord injury, multiple sclerosis Full story
11. 9 spine, neurosurgeons making headlines Full story
12. How to eliminate care variation and win market share. Click here to attend the webinar.