2. How diabetes impacts spine surgery outcomes--5 findings Full story
3. Why U.S. hospital administrative costs are among the highest in the world: 7 things to know Full story
4. Free webinar: Growing your ASC spine practice - A discussion on contemporary MIS technology for spinal stenosis. Thursday, Sept. 18, 2:15 PM-3:15 PM EDT. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Ziya Gokaslan of Johns Hopkins Full story
6. Dr. Brad Picha joins Youngstown Orthopedic Associates Full story
7. Smith & Nephew pays $11.3M settlement in Trade Agreement Act violation case Full story
8. 63 Physician Leaders to speak at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs in Chicago, Oct. 23-25. To learn more and register, Click Here.
9. The changing healthcare world: 7 trends to watch Full story
10. Independent physicians beware, Tenet might be cleaning house Full story
11. UAMC Trauma Center participates in spinal cord injury trial Full story
12. 39 orthopedic devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in August Full story
13. Aurora Spine names new U.K. sales manager Full story
Seeking speakers for the 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine in June, 2015. Contact Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org and Lauren Groeper at email@example.com for more information.
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.