1. Quality, cost & patient satisfaction: Dr. Alexander Vaccaro on accomplishing them all in spine Full story
2. 11 spine, neurosurgeons making headlines this week Full story
3. How likely is C. difficile in lumbar spine surgery patients? 5 things to know Full story
4. Free webinar: Growing your ASC spine practice - A discussion on contemporary MIS technology for spinal stenosis. Thursday, Sept. 18, 2:15 PM-3:15 PM EDT. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Dean Karahalios of NorthShore Neurological Institute Full story
6. Does this seem high? 5% of patients are misdiagnosed annually Full story
7. Precision Spine partnership to develop new artificial disc Full story
8. Last day for early registration discounts! 63 Physician Leaders to speak at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs in Chicago, Oct. 23-25. To learn more and register, Click Here.
9. Healthcare spending projected to increase over the next decade Full story
10. Which cities have highest hospital readmission rates? Full story
11. Who's been working with the stars? 10 orthopedic surgeries for professional athletes Full story
12. Dr. Alpesh Patel selected for 2015 American-British-Canadian Traveling Fellowship Full story
13. Integra LifeScience's focuses for the future: Total shoulder, sales & spine Full story
Seeking speakers for the 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine in June, 2015. Contact Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org and Lauren Groeper at email@example.com for more information.
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.