1. 15 spine devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in August Full story
2. Orthopedist vs. neurosurgeon for elective spine surgeries: Does it make a difference? Full story
3. Medtronic, Stryker, J&J, Smith & Nephew, Zimmer: Who had the best Q2? 80 things to know Full story
4. Free webinar: Growing your ASC spine practice - A discussion on contemporary MIS technology for spinal stenosis. Thursday, Sept. 18, 2:15 PM-3:15 PM EDT. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Steven Garfin of University of California, San Diego Full story
6. 8 things for spine surgeons to know for today Full story
7. 8 things to know about the Asia-Pacific minimally invasive spine device market Full story
8. 63 Physician Leaders to speak at the Becker's ASC 21st Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs in Chicago, Oct. 23-25. To learn more and register, Click Here.
9. Massachusetts exceeds expectations in holding down healthcare spending: 5 key findings Full story
21st Becker's ASC Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs
Speaker Spotlight: Terry Bradshaw, Broadcaster and NFL Personality; William Taylor, Writer, Speaker and Entrepreneur; and Lolo Jones, Olympic Hurdler and Bobsledder will give keynote speeches during the conference.
October 23-25, 2014
100+ sessions and 160+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in ASC management, development and business.