1. Dr. Jaime Nieto: Endoscopic spine surgery is the next skill patients will demand Full story
2. Dr. Scott Lynch sues Penn State for $50,000, alleges interference with medical decisions for athletes Full story
3. 6 Boston hospital employees on leave amid patient abuse investigation Full story
4. Learn more about the unprecedented growth expected to hit the ambulatory surgery market and how to capitalize during this upcoming webinar.
5. The effect of baby boomers on the evolving patient population in spine: Q+A with Dr. Camden Burns Full story
6. 5 stem cell developments in spine, orthopedics Full story
7. Episodes of care and bundled payments, a sustainable approach Full story
8. Merger creates 5-hospital system in Georgia Full story
9. 5 Must Reads:
10. Medtronic spine revenue up nearly 1% to $658M; robotics grows while spinal cord stimulation slows: 5 details Full story
11. Dr. Edward Smith joins Mississippi health system Full story
12. Digital transformation: How to modernize IT and enable efficient and effective care. Click here to read the white paper.