|1. 20 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
2. Healthcare's biggest: 15 companies, events and hospitals to know Full story
3. Current annual & hourly salary rates for orthopedic surgeons: 8 statistics
4. Webinar: How can your ASC maximize its performance with human resources outsourcing? Click here
to learn more and register.
5. We are privileged
to have Dr. Dan Murrey, CEO of OrthoCarolina, provide a keynote speech at Becker's ASC 22nd Annual Meeting - The Business & Operations of ASCs. OrthoCarolina, with the help of Dr. Murrey and several other leaders, has grown from a single practice into one of the most important orthopedic and single-specialty groups in the country. The group and its team is thriving.
Come hear Dr. Murrey talk about how they organized for their future, what he sees ahead and how he views management and leadership. He will also touch on their ASC strategy. However, his talk goes much deeper than ASCs.
In addition to Dr. Murrey, the agenda includes approximately 100 sessions focused on the business and operations of ASCs. Sessions have also been added this year about the business and operations of spine, orthopedics, GI and pain management.
If you go to one ASC conference this year, go to this one. Click here to register today.
6. 100 great hospitals in America | 2015 Full story
7. Are you actively involved in spine care? We want you to let us know your thoughts on the spine innovation platforms! Take the survey here.
8. Dr. Kevin Pauza receives 16 patents for biologic disc regrowth treatment: 5 things to know Full story
9. Over 500 attendees including leading CEOs, CFOs & CIOs at Becker's Hospital Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable, Nov. 18-19, Ritz Carlton, Chicago. Will you be there? Click here to register.
12. Which key specialties are still great for ASCs? Find out at Becker's 22nd Annual Meeting (Oct. 22-24) at the Swissotel, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
11. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Barth A. Green of University of Miami Health Full story