1. Dr. Peter Derman predicts surface technologies, endoscopic spine surgery techniques will change his practice Full story
2. Stryker names spine division head after key leader departs: 4 insights Full story
3. Texas hospital closes after 70 years Full story
4. Ortho episodic care: Turn your pain points into opportunity
5. Join keynotes Peyton Manning, Kevin O'Leary and Hillary Clinton, plus over 315 of the smartest speakers in health IT and revenue cycle management, at Becker's largest-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference, October 9-12 in Chicago. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center installs Medtronic spinal robot — 3 things to know Full story
7. OrthoGeorgia spine surgeon makes college's 40 under 40 list Full story
8. Dr. Roger Hartl: Where spine is headed + how robotics can improve Full story
9. University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center share how to justify implementation of faster antibiotic susceptibilities.
10. Dr. Abdul Baker performs robotic-assisted spinal surgery at Sanford hospital Full story
11. Solco Biomedical's spinal-fixation device gets FDA approval Full story
12. Three new solutions to change the ED care-cost equation. Get the white paper.