1. Neurosurgeons rank No. 1 specialty in pay at $617,000: Doximity Full story
2. Dr. Ghassan Bejjani becomes 1st chief of Penn Highlands neurosurgery department Full story
3. San Francisco hospital CEO resigns amid patient abuse scandal Full story
4. How to build a value-based ambulatory strategy. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. We have an amazing lineup of entertainment and political keynotes for our fall conferences. More importantly, we have tremendous speakers from the nation's top hospitals and health systems. Join Nikki Haley, George W. Bush and Peyton Manning at our CEO + CFO Roundtable in November - register here. Join Kevin O'Leary, Peyton Manning and Hillary Clinton at our Health IT + Revenue Cycle conferences in October - regsiter here. And join Sugar Ray Leonard, Mel Robbins, Tucker Carlson and Kevin O'Leary at our 26th Annual ASC Meeting in October - register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities at any of these events, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How spine surgeons can combat the opioid epidemic - key thoughts from 4 surgeons Full story
7. Celling Spine acquires assets of Link Spine Full story
8. 8 leadership changes for orthopedic, spine device companies - Globus, Alphatec & more Full story
9. How this LPN mastered medical supply management. Click here to attend the webinar.
10. Federal court bans Florida stem cell company from treating patients, including spinal cord injury Full story
11. Philadelphia hospitals file for bankruptcy Full story
12. How Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and Hackensack University Medical Center are advancing surgical care. Click here to read the e-book.