1. Former patient's family sues Iowa City VA for knowingly hiring neurosurgeon with revoked license Full story
2. Medtronic completes Titan Spine acquisition as FY 2020 begins Full story
3. Philadelphia hospital to close: 5 things to know Full story
4. How this LPN mastered medical supply management. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. Join 85 great CEO speakers from hospitals and health systems + keynotes Nikki Haley, Peyton Manning and George W. Bush at Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Pain physician indicted in Insys kickback case, received $140,000 to prescribe 28M micrograms of opioids: 5 details Full story
7. 7 spine, orthopedic device company notes - Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, NuVasive & more Full story
8. The story behind the deal - National Spine and Pain Centers CEO explains recent acquisitions, projects, future Full story
9. How to overcome barriers to ambulatory success. Attend this webinar to find out what a high quality, well-coordinated ambulatory strategy looks like.
10. Former spine surgeon Dr. Jeffrey Roh creates healthcare startup incubator Full story
11. MD Anderson patient died after contaminated blood transfusion, CMS says Full story
12. University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center share how to justify implementation of faster antibiotic susceptibilities. Click here