1. Stem cells in spine more hype than reality, says Dr. Neel Anand Full story
2. Smith+Nephew 2019 revenue hits $5.1B, plans to invest more in orthopedics for ASCs in 2020 Full story
3. Amazon Care goes live in Seattle Full story
4. Join experts from Cardinal Health as they share best practices for introducing total joint replacements to your ASC, as well as how to measure their success in this upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome 150 physician speakers and 250 total speakers to Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 18-20, 2020. Register here
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com
6. Spinal robotics continues to develop, but far from 'watershed moment': 7 spine surgeons discuss Full story
7. Genesys Spine launches sacroiliac joint fusion device Full story
8. Texas hospital appoints Dr. Elizabeth Tyler-Kabara chief of pediatric neurosurgery Full story
9. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.
10. New Jersey spine practice installs practice management software Full story
11. US Department of Defense researchers to study spinal cord regeneration Full story
12. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process.