1. Neurologist found guilty in $150M fraud scheme alongside 3 other physicians Full story
2. 3 spine ASCs recently opened or announced Full story
3. 'Critically understaffed': HCA's Mission Health takeover heavily criticized Full story
4. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process.
5. Medtronic aims to bolster digital robotics, AI offerings with new acquisition Full story
6. North Carolina hospital completes 1st surgery with spine robot Full story
7. DOJ intervenes in whistleblower suit alleging orthopedic group filed false claims for devices Full story
8. 6 key developments in spinal cord injury research Full story
9. Is your hospital really ready to innovate? Learn more about cost-effective care models that transformed hospitals.
10. Mexico sues Zimmer Biomet for $2.6M & more: 10 device co. notes Full story
11. Rothman Orthopaedic Institute: 9 things to know Full story
12. Can robotic technology deliver better outcomes and a better patient experience? Experts will explain how. Click here to sign up for the webinar.