1. Quint Studer to resign from Studer Group Full story
2. SeaSpine, K2M, Smith & Nephew & more: 16 key notes Full story
3. 'No problem' or 'my pleasure'? Why the way you say 'you're welcome' matters Full story
4. 131 physicians speaking, primary surgeons at Becker's 14th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 9-11 in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Rhode Island Hospital offers new spinal cord stimulator: 5 observations Full story
6. Drs. Dawn Tartaglione, Clayton Turner & more: 9 spine, neurosurgeons in the headlines this week Full story
7. Is the Johnson & Johnson job cut an ominous sign for the medical device industry? 5 key thoughts Full story
8. Are employers excluding outpatient surgeries in insurance plans? 7 key points Full story
9. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Thomas Doers of Aurora Advanced Healthcare Full story
10. Don't miss Nancy Vish, RN, PhD, CEO of Baylor Heart and Vascular Hospital at Becker's 7th Annual Meeting (April 27-30, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency, Chicago) Register Today!
11. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of minimally invasive devices to know. If you have recommendations for devices, contact Anuja Vaidya at email@example.com with the name of the device.