1. Is orthopedics a changing field? Drs. Juliet DeCampos, Jocelyn Idema & Barbara Bergin tackle the gender gap in orthopedics Full story
2. 23 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. Mercy Northwest Arkansas establishes spine center: 3 points Full story
4. Missouri hospital ceases operations: 5 things to know Full story
5. Webinar: How to cut your hidden shipping costs and improve your bottom line Full story
6. 33 spine, orthopedic devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in December Full story
7. Johnson & Johnson to cut 6% of medical device jobs - 5 things to know Full story
8. 131 physicians speaking, primary surgeons at Becker's 14th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference June 9-11 in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
9. Ingalls Same Day Surgery offers 2 new spine procedures: 4 key notes Full story
10. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Nima Salari of the Desert Institute for Spine Care Full story
11. Don't miss keynote panelist, Randy Oostra, DM, FACHE, President and CEO, ProMedica at Becker's 7th Annual Meeting (April 27-30, Hyatt Regency, Chicago) Register today! Register Today!
12. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of minimally invasive devices to know. If you have recommendations for devices, contact Anuja Vaidya at email@example.com with the name of the device.