1. Medtronic's outgoing CEO navigated value-based care, spine stability — What he regrets the most Full story
2. 4 key developments in biologics for spine, orthopedics Full story
3. Google Health's Dr. David Feinberg: 'We're super proud' of Project Nightingale with Ascension Full story
4. Some physician groups struggle while others thrive. Learn about three revenue cycle strategies that will improve your bottom line. Click here to learn more.
5. Thrilled to welcome 150 physician speakers and 250 total speakers to Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 18-20, 2020. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Driving better outcomes in spine surgery: 10 surgeons discuss Full story
7. Dr. Antoine Tohmeh pioneers technique for 3-level lateral spine fusions — 5 insights Full story
8. Black patients fare worse after lumbar spinal fusion: 6 study takeaways Full story
9. Without proactive risk management, inferior IT devices can interfere with critical healthcare equipment and processes. Learn more.
10. Arizona health system 1st in US to use Medtronic robot for neurosurgery Full story
11. 3D-printed spine device exceeds 5K implants — 3 insights Full story
12. T-minus 12 months until CMS price transparency: Is your team ready? Click here to attend a live price transparency primer.