1. Former Life Spine employees file complaint alleging retaliation for objecting to kickback scheme Full story
2. Medtronic acquires private co. developing spinal cord stimulation therapy Full story
3. Verity to close Los Angeles hospital Full story
4. Using Payor Collections to Jumpstart Your Revenue Cycle in 2020
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Dr. Thomas Schuler: The progress of stem cell therapy in spine Full story
7. Humans have a 'cellular clock' that controls spine growth, researchers confirm Full story
8. Dr. Peter Asnis leaves Mass General to become HSS Florida medical director: 4 details Full story
9. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
10. Dr. Kornelis Poelstra implants Molybdenum-Rhenium rod during spinal fusion Full story
11. 256-bed Florida hospital gains stroke accreditation Full story
12. Infection control case study: How BayCare Health System is taking on HAIs. Click here to read the white paper.