1. Surgeons speak out: Advocacy efforts from spine, orthopedic physicians in 2021 Full story
2. Is absorption inevitable? How orthopedic groups are fighting to stay independent Full story
3. 22% of physicians considering early retirement amid COVID-19: 4 stats to know Full story
4. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.
5. EmergeOrtho sets sights on expansion amid pandemic's new normal Full story
6. Johnson & Johnson wants $2.4M from surgeons after failed whistleblower suit Full story
7. Meet the Olympic fencer training to be an orthopedic surgeon Full story
8. Illinois Bone & Joint Institute's latest partnership aims to leverage data for value-based care Full story
9. Hospitals can't hire nurses fast enough. Learn how Memorial Hermann disrupted the shortage.
10. 7 ASCs that added total joint programs in 2021 Full story
11. Orthopedic hotspot: 10 major developments in Florida Full story
12. What 4 spine surgeons are most proud of in 2021 Full story
13. Revolutionize sagittal alignments with personalized care — here's how.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.
2. Is your organization ready for Regulation F rules? Learn how to comply here.
3. Cyberattack risks are high, but mitigation efforts can be reassuringly simple. See what they are here.