1. Orthopedic surgeon convicted for $31M staged fall scheme Full story
2. 5 lowest-paying physician specialties over the last 5 years Full story
3. Philadelphia Hand to Shoulder Center forms practice with 265+ physicians Full story
4. Range of Motion matters in the prevention of adjacent segment degeneration. Review the recent data on lumbar disc replacement.
5. Orthopedic ONE names COO, CFO Full story
6. Orthopedic surgeon gains approval to convert former theater, bar into ASC Full story
7. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
8. 5 orthopedic industry numbers to know Full story
9. Who is responsible for nurse abuse: Medscape survey Full story
10. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Why aren't patients adopting scheduling and communication tools? Learn how to ensure your patient engagement investments aren't going to waste here.
2. How healthy is your workforce? These programs can help empower healthcare workers to improve their health and better serve patients.
3. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. 3 ways intelligent automation can help.