1. Indiana orthopedics group to open $10M MOB, quadrupling in size: 4 notes Full story
2. 10 retired NFL players charged in $3.9M health benefits fraud scheme: 5 things to know Full story
3. Letter to the editor: Nurse practitioners are not 'mid-level' providers Full story
4. How to cut the waste out of supply chain processes and allow staff to focus on the tasks that matter most. Click here to attend a live discussion on supply chain efficiency.
5. Rothman Orthopaedics New York adds 2 physicians Full story
6. Orthopaedic Institute for Children opens cornerstone of $20M project: 3 notes Full story
7. 3D printing in orthopedics: 5 observations on the present and future Full story
8. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
9. Moody's: Expect more deals like Stryker's $5.4B acquisition Full story
10. BJC HealthCare inks contract to install orthopedic imaging software in 14 hospitals Full story