1. Dr. Alex Vaccaro retains No. 1 spine expert status Full story
2. California to require providers to submit immunization records Full story
3. Robotics will be 'standard of care' in joint replacements by 2030: 3 surgeon insights Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. Hoag opens 2nd ASC in Los Angeles Full story
6. Colorado college to open $4M orthopedic, sports medicine center Full story
7. Health systems are finally getting ahead of inefficiencies. Here's how SSM Health solved uneven patient loads & workload imbalances.
8. 29 orthopedic, spine practice openings in 2022 Full story
9. New York physician gets 18-count indictment for oxycodone pill mill Full story
10. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
Becker's is seeking great orthopedic and spine surgeons to join the agenda for our 2023 event next June 15-17 in Chicago! If you'd like to learn more about speaking opportunities, contact Mariah Muhammad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
2. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
3. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.