1. How 6 MSOs grew in 2022 Full story
2. 25 orthopedic ASCs built or proposed in 2022 Full story
3. Neurosurgeon sentenced 5 years for accepting $3.3M in bribes Full story
4. Range of Motion matters in the prevention of adjacent segment degeneration. Review the recent data on lumbar disc replacement.
5. Rural hospital performs 1st BEAR procedure in Nevada Full story
6. What to know about 2 spine, orthopedic recalls in 2022 Full story
7. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
8. Pennsylvania clinic performs over 500 joint replacements with Mako robot Full story
9. 8 Amazon health updates for physician leaders to know Full story
10. Health systems are finally getting ahead of inefficiencies. Here's how SSM Health solved uneven patient loads & workload imbalances.
Becker's is seeking great orthopedic and spine surgeons to join the agenda for our 2023 event next June 15-17 in Chicago! If you'd like to learn more about speaking opportunities, contact Mariah Muhammad at email@example.com.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
2. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
3. Patient-centric care requires more than successful outcomes. Here's what is really needed to move away from provider-centric models.