1. 'We have to take control of our future': How the pandemic affected 3 surgeons' outlook on orthopedics Full story
2. How 4 orthopedic groups aim to grow in 2022: OrthoLoneStar, OrthoIndy & more Full story
3. Physicians get temporary reprieve from Medicare pay cuts Full story
4. What comes after video visits? Hear what payers and providers have to say about the future of telehealth.
5. Hospital for Special Surgery exec moves to Spire Orthopedic Partners Full story
6. Rothman, Hoag & more: 12 orthopedic CEO moves in 2021 Full story
7. NY Giants quarterback to see spine surgeon at Hospital for Special Surgery Full story
8. 50 orthopedic practices to know Full story
9. Hefty fines for not complying with price transparency are on the way. Here's how hospitals can avoid them.
10. Spine surgeon, ASC founder dies in plane crash Full story
11. Massachusetts General Hospital names emergency sports medicine director Full story
12. Dr. George Branovacki performs 1st Velys total knee in Illinois Full story
13. Hospitals can't hire nurses fast enough. Learn how Memorial Hermann disrupted the shortage.
Becker's is seeking great speakers for the 2022 The Business & Operations of ASCs event. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Identity management systems should check 12 boxes. Does yours? Find out here.
2. As tech's use in medicine grows, so does risk exposure. Click here for strategies to prevent malpractice and other risks.
3. Digital healthcare should be available for everyone. Get 6 steps to achieve digital health equity here.