1. Resurgens Orthopaedics gains private-equity backing to build orthopedic platform Full story
2. DePuy, J&J whistleblower case tossed over misuse of confidential files Full story
3. Surgeons report higher pay after vertical integration with hospitals Full story
4. Know the 4 key capabilities needed for a strong digital identity system? Click here to learn them.
5. How Texas' largest orthopedic group plans to grow in 2022: Q&A with Dr. Bryan Williamson Full story
6. 'We have to take control of our future': How the pandemic affected 3 surgeons' outlook on orthopedics Full story
7. No Surprises Act to tip 'disputes in insurers' favor', physicians warn Full story
8. Sanford Health launches clinical stem cell trial for osteoarthritis Full story
9. Digital transformation + clinical advancement — 3 reports to evolve your practice
- 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
- Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
- Revolutionize sagittal alignments with personalized care — here's how.
10. Florida orthopedic ASC faces continued opposition from hospital Full story
11. Former Resurgens president advocates for increased penalties for violence against healthcare workers Full story
12. The 5 studies that caught readers' attention in 2021 Full story
13. A standardized anesthesia program at this ASC sparked a 100% jump in daily procedures. Download this short case study to learn how.
Becker's is seeking great speakers for the 2022 The Business & Operations of ASCs event. Click here to learn more.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospital execs are using cybernetics to enhance patient experiences, reduce employee strain — here's how.
2. Telehealth is entering a critical new phase. Learn why top execs are adopting a smart-growth approach to planning.
3. 10 M&A best practices — Insights from Bon Secours Mercy Health and Summit Health.