1. University of Toledo Medical Center suspends orthopedic chair Full story
2. Optum, Amazon look to physicians: 5 practice deals to know in 2022 Full story
3. Orthopedic surgeon compensation in 2022: 9 statistics Full story
4. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
5. Orthopedic surgeons leaving SSM Health: What's happened since September Full story
6. Dr. Jill McAngus to open solo orthopedic practice Full story
7. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
8. Northwell Health opens $10M orthopedic center Full story
9. Physician group snags private equity investment Full story
10. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
Becker's is seeking great orthopedic and spine surgeons to join the agenda for our 2023 event next June 15-17 in Chicago! If you'd like to learn more about speaking opportunities, contact Mariah Muhammad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
2. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
3. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.