1. Missouri merger to form 25-physician orthopedic group 'years in the making' Full story
2. Smith+Nephew platform lets surgeons benchmark data for robotic joint replacements Full story
3. 106 hospitals postponing elective procedures amid the COVID-19 resurgence Full story
4. New biologic technology aids bone formation. Click here for details and data showing its effectiveness.
5. 5 orthopedic flagship facilities in the works Full story
6. CMS increases reimbursement for minimally invasive lumbar spine procedure at ASCs Full story
7. Dr. Walt Lowe operates on Titans' Jadeveon Clowney Full story
8. Is your health system in compliance with the new CMS Condition of Participation? Click here for a compliance checklist and to find out if you meet minimum requirements.
9. Drs. Michael Potter, Darren Herzog & more: 7 orthopedic surgeons on the move Full story
10. 1st robotic-assisted knee surgery in the books for North Carolina ASC Full story
11. Effortless interoperability in the era of virtual care — tips for health system leaders. Click here to read more.