1. Will physicians flock to large, independent orthopedic groups? Full story
2. Elon Musk's Neuralink implants could help patients with spinal cord injuries in 2022 Full story
3. Up to 77% of physicians have difficulty advising patients on out-of-pocket costs: 5 findings Full story
4. 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
5. 5 orthopedic surgeon moves in November Full story
6. Health system partnerships key to growth in neurosurgery: Q&A with Mayfield Brain & Spine CEO Mark Vorherr Full story
7. American Orthopedic Partners adds clinical leadership position Full story
8. Central Indiana Orthopedics marks 1,000th Mako robot surgery Full story
9. Entice new patients with your robotics program — see how Lehigh Valley Health Network and Vail Health Hospital did it here.
10. Medicare spending at ASCs dropped 90% at the start of the pandemic: 3 notes Full story
11. Indiana health system's campus to feature spine, orthopedic care Full story
12. NuVasive, Xenco Medical CEOs among 500 most influential people in San Diego Full story
13. Know the 4 key capabilities needed for a strong digital identity system? Click here to learn them.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Improving patient discharge practices with traditional tools can only go so far. Here’s how AI automation can help.
2. ORs won’t reach their full potential without predictive analytics— learn how the tech saves time & reduces costs.
3. Delaying a move to the cloud leaves healthcare content at risk. Here's how to make the seamless transition and secure information.