1. 2 analysts cast doubt on Globus Medical's NuVasive grab Full story
2. Former anesthesiologist pleads guilty in death of orthopedic surgeon Full story
3. New York orthopedic society president critical of governor's 'nonessential' surgery limits Full story
4. Digital transformation + clinical advancement — 3 reports to evolve your practice
- 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
- Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
- Revolutionize sagittal alignments with personalized care — here's how.
5. NuVasive resumes sales of Precice devices Full story
6. Medicare spending on orthopedic surgery plunged $587M in 2020 Full story
7. Maryland's largest orthopedic group to kick off 1st risk-based contract in 2022: Q&A with Dr. Nicholas Grosso Full story
8. The 7 most pandemic-sensitive surgical specialties: Orthopedics is No. 6 Full story
9. EHRs are essential — but they won’t solve staffing issues. See how Hartford Healthcare found a simple solution.
10. University of New Mexico adds orthopedic surgery hub Full story
11. Dr. Cara Cipriano named Penn Medicine's chief of ortho oncology Full story
12. 4 spine, orthopedic surgery 'firsts' in November Full story
13. COVID has shifted the workplace needs of clinical and office staff. Here are 3 key ways to support both.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Digital healthcare should be available for everyone. Get 6 steps to achieve digital health equity here.
2. Identity management systems should check 12 boxes. Does yours? Find out here.
3. As tech's use in medicine grows, so does risk exposure. Click here for strategies to prevent malpractice and other risks.