1. Former health system CEO to testify in case involving former orthopedic surgeon Full story
2. Physician's license suspended in 2 states after allegedly using drugs on duty Full story
3. Orthopedic surgeon develops liposuction technique Full story
4. Tune in to learn about the impact that complex orthopedic and spine procedures can have on your ASC’s bottom line.
5. Hospital for Special Surgery reaches 16,500 cases with handheld orthopedic navigation device Full story
6. OrthoAlliance adds Orthopedic Specialists & Sports Medicine Full story
7. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
8. 8 major orthopedic partnerships Full story
9. The new scam targeting physicians Full story
10. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
Becker's is seeking great orthopedic and spine surgeons to join the agenda for our 2023 event next June 15-17 in Chicago! If you'd like to learn more about speaking opportunities, contact Mariah Muhammad at email@example.com.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
2. Clinician burnout remains high. Learn how video and communications technologies can reduce burnout and improve employee satisfaction.
3. One of the nation's largest IDNs seamlessly consolidated 15 integration engines to one, saving $21M in the process. Find out how here.