1. BCBS of R.I., University Orthopedics partner on bundled payments for outpatient joint replacements Full story
2. First State Orthopaedics' Dr. Joseph Straight named president of state medical society Full story
3. An ex-NFL player became a hospital CEO. Feds questioned his qualifications Full story
4. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Midwest Orthopedics' Dr. Brian Cole utilizing new wound closure technology Full story
7. What does it take to get a total joint robotics program off the ground? 5 strategies for success Full story
8. How to cut the waste out of supply chain processes and allow staff to focus on the tasks that matter most. Click here to attend a live discussion on supply chain efficiency.
9. Johnson & Johnson subsidiary launches product for surgical bleeding: 5 things to know Full story
10. American Medical Society for Sports Medicine provides $300K grant for osteoarthritis treatment Full story