Dec. 1, 2014
1. 40 orthopedic devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in October Full article
2. Medtronic gets FTC, EU's OK for Covidien deal - 8 things to know Full article
3. Dr. Thomas Byrd performs hip surgery on Oakland A's Brandon Moss Full article
4. 9 trends in advanced orthopedic technologies, implants & regenerative products market Full article
5. Deion Sanders, Billy Beane, Bill Walton & Dr. David B. Nash to speak alongside 90+ surgeons at the best business of medicine conference for orthopedic surgeons - 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine. To learn more and register, Click here.
6. Are wellness programs working? 4 observations Full article
7. Insurers' lists of in-network physicians often outdated Full article
9. Leveraging healthcare technology to increase your ASCs' efficiency and profitability. Click here
to read this article and learn more about an upcoming event on this topic.