1. 'Hype is always a difficult thing to see past': 4 expert insights in November Full story
2. 9 things to know about the practices behind Golden State Orthopedics & Spine Full story
3. Educating payers on value-based models presents opportunities, SCA exec says Full story
4. Orthopedic spine procedures are linked to higher risks of opioid dependence. See how to mitigate this risk here.
5. Johnson & Johnson robot delayed 2 years: 3 notes Full story
6. Dr. Martin O'Malley performs ankle surgery on NBA player Joe Harris Full story
7. Dr. James Womack performs Missouri's 1st surgery with Think Surgical's latest robot Full story
8. ASCs, hospitals can share staff more easily after CMS clarification Full story
9. 97% of medical practices lost money amid the pandemic. Here's how Colorado Pain Care, OrthoTexas and others have responded.
10. 6 new physicians join OrthoVirginia Full story
11. 2 CEOs on the biggest opportunities for orthopedic growth Full story
12. OrthoSC toppled residency program to maintain monopoly, lawsuit claims Full story
13. New ASC rules are changing orthopedic programs — 7 tips to power profits.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 4 key pivots can take your hospital’s automation to the next level— learn them here.
2. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.
3. Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.