1. SSM Health canceling procedures as 11 orthopedic surgeons begin early departure Full story
2. The danger of payers squeezing 'as much profit as possible out of medicine' Full story
3. EmergeOrtho sued over May cyberattack Full story
4. 1 in 5 Americans have a medical bill they can't pay. Discover what orthopedic leaders are doing to offer flexible patient financing options.
5. 1st complex spine case under Rothman, CarePoint Health partnership completed Full story
6. Dr. David Eggert reaches 1,000th case with orthopedic robot Full story
7. Surgical teams are using AI to optimize workflows, boost efficiency + improve reimbursement. Learn how here.
8. Hawaii hospital 1st in state to use BEAR implant Full story
9. What leaders need to retain staff, combat burnout: AMA Full story
10. There are do's and don'ts to robotic-assisted surgery programs. Put your organization in a better place to succeed with this discussion.
Becker's is seeking great orthopedic and spine surgeons to join the agenda for our 2023 event next June 15-17 in Chicago! If you'd like to learn more about speaking opportunities, contact Mariah Muhammad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Not all care-at-home programs are created equal. Here's how to build an integrated program that works for patients and providers.
2. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.
3. Nurses still aren't getting enough support to stay in the profession. Get a closer look at 3 actions hospitals can take to relieve the nursing shortage here.