1. Dr. Rich Gilbert: The Steadman Clinic, Orthopedic Care Partners affiliation & future of PE in orthopedics Full story
2. Pain physician pleads guilty to accepting $140,000 kickbacks from Insys Full story
3. UnitedHealth to open Medicare centers in Walgreens stores Full story
4. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Stephen Klasko of Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals; Lloyd Dean of CommonSpirit Health; Melinda Estes of Saint Luke's Health System; and Nancy Howell Agee of Carilion Clinic + more at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 4 orthopedic societies partner to form The Biologics Alliance Full story
7. Geisinger, St. Luke's open $72M co-owned hospital featuring orthopedics Full story
8. How to cut the waste out of supply chain processes and allow staff to focus on the tasks that matter most. Click here to attend a live discussion on supply chain efficiency.
9. Medtronic reports $7.7B in Q2 revenue & more: 6 device company notes Full story
10. Drs. Siddhant Mehta, Stephen Rossman join New Jersey hospital Full story